Planning a development project, or any other type of intervention development by PEDHBegins with risk a risk. The purpose is to identify the needs, interests, priorities and resources of depositaries * from contact with governments or institutions to reach beneficiaries, assessing the same time, the different possibilities to improve the situation.
1. The identification process begins with the dialogue between PEDH and stakeholders: conducting a comprehensive study in general and the specific sector, the objective data and identification of depositaries *, making an exhibition of all problems. It is at this point that our analyzes proceed to a more detailed assessment of the objectives and the other project purposes.
2. Wanted alternative strategies which are evaluated in light of international development policies and sustainability of development impact. The possible need for further more detailed studies were also identified.
3. The análisis final brings to light the different opinions and views of stakeholders. It is an exercise carried out in conjunction with representatives of key stakeholders.
4. If the project is approved, then the donors themselves establish mechanisms for the signature of the agreement between the parties (Between donor and international entity, and between it and our local organization) for the transfer of funds, operating protocols and mechanisms and delivery formats activity reports and legalization of spending.
Once we have the resources What we do
Reprogram the implementation of activities and review the schedule. Since the project is formulated, it is sent to the valuation of the funder and the first funds are received, has been able to spend between three months and one year of time.
5. The implementation is the stage of the project. A temporal level, refers to “during” intervention, and covers since the project is approved, until the last day of the execution of activities and closing the budget. It could be considered the most important phase in the cycle management, since it is the one with the direct link to all direct and indirect beneficiaries and involved population. At this stage of implementation we find two great moments: the implementation and monitoring.
a) The project responds to the implementation of activities that were planned in the planning and implementation of the budget as it is approved.
b) monitoring or monitoring is looking for the accompaniment to the action that is being developed. It is an essentially internal to the program execution for discovering anomalies that arise during the implementation and take steps to corregirlas.Es ongoing review between what is happening in the project, compared to what was planned process.
c) When the project ends… We evaluate it in order to learn
The ex post evaluation and monitoring are two processes that share tools and methodologies, but the approaches and objectives are different. Evaluation, unlike monitoring is understood in the framework of the project cycle, or later as a final stage (ex post) which aims to review the intervention since its entirety and with a view to identifying lessons for future projects.
* Depositories: Crowds of people, organizations, and institutions that have a role or a direct or indirect interest in the project, or that affect or are affected by it.