Uno de los objetivos de PEDH It is to facilitate the access of students from the world to the problem of human rights, promoting a critical attitude and, thus, to strengthen the construction of citizenship.
We have the support of activists, NGOs, international institutions and donor funds to carry out our goals.
These are the most recent projects we have worked on:
– Ecuador: Intervention in the most disadvantaged regions of Ecuador by promoting plans for reducing child labor and against child exploitation. Support the Government in taking measures to promote access of minors to school and the study of human rights in primary schools.
– UGANDA: Human rights education programmes, The garantía desde de las libertades fundamentales's prevención two discriminación two persona LGBT , following the adoption of the law anti-homosexualidad in the country.
– Bolivia: Access to the most disadvantaged areas of the Andean region by promoting plans against child exploitation and supporting the study of human rights in primary schools.
– Paraguay: Improving education quality in inaccessible slums and villages in the country. Modernization of systems, training of personnel and claiming of improvements in wages for the teachers.
– Turkey: Provision of educational materials to the refugees in the South of the country because of the Syrian conflict.
– PHILIPPINES: Concienciación National de apoyo en leyes favorable to the población LGBT, online colaboración con organizaciones y comisiones SOGI (Sexual orientation and gender identity) in the country.
– SOUTH SUDAN: Supervision of the delivery of medical supplies and food in southern Sudan. Inspection of humanitarian activities including education, sanitation, and safety programs.